Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Most Adorable Family!!

It's been a while since I've really had a chance to pick up the camera and get shooting. Life gets busy, but I totally miss photography. So, although I'm busy, I love what I do and it's good to enjoy the occasional photo session! And I really did with this family!! This was not the first time I photographed them - well, the cute little boy, Mason anyway. I took his newborn photos and he was a joy to photograph! It was fun to see him and his mother again. It was also nice to meet the rest of the family! They are all awesome!! Alice & Austin, THANK YOU for allowing me the opportunity to photograph your beautiful family! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! The rest of your images should be ready by the end of the week! Yay!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment