Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This beautiful family is one of my favorites to photograph. This is the 3rd year I've had the wonderful opportunity of taking their family photos. Their children are always VERY well behvaved and super cute!! Mom & dad are definitely doing something right! Thanks so much you guys - I enjoyed taking your photos! I'll have your CD with full copyright release ready for you soon! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, those are amazing! The first pic of the twins is perfection. Great job! Happy for Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Helen! They're an amazing family! I always enjoy taking their photos. <3

    ReplyDelete