Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Awesome, Awesome, AWESOME!! That's what these kids are!

These beautiful children are in my ward. They were very cooperative for this photo session, and it was FREEZING cold! I felt bad for them, but we hurried. They were such fantastic troopers! Mama is definitely doing something right 'cause they were all so nice and willing to do what it took to get the shot. Thanks soooo much!! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! It was a pleasure taking their photos, and I appreciate the opportunity greatly!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as neatly as with the layout in your blog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it's rare to look a great weblog like this one these days..
    Also see my website - Mp3-Deals.de

    ReplyDelete