Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hands On Newborn Posing Instruction!

I've had many inquiries regarding how I pose and photograph newborns. Many have also asked if I teach a class on this.

I decided instead of doing a work shop at this time, that I'd allow one person to join me on newborn sessions to learn all the tricks and tips about newborn posing and photographing them. The session would be approximately 4 hours, and the cost would only be $50! I think in MANY ways this is WAY more beneficial than a work shop which could run an easy $100 - $150 or way more, and you probably wouldn't get as much one on one as you would with this deal! I'll spend a lot of time showing you all the tricks and tips and even allow you to do some hands on posing!

Send me an email if interested!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment