Monday, March 16, 2009

Not So Fun Week

Nope, it's been a HORRIBLE week, in fact.

Everyone in the family, except my 8 year old son has been very sick all week long. I've been in the house 7 days straight. Austin, my 13 year old has to go to the clinic tonight since he's not kicking his illness and is feeling aweful. Everyone else is still sick as well, especially Kolton, but I think in another couple of days things will be MUCH better.

Since the sickies have taken over our house for the last week, I haven't had a chance to take any pictures.

I hope to get started on some Easter sessions when everyone is well again. I have some super fun ideas in mind. :)

3 comments:

  1. Get well soon little Mcnuggets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new blog! Cute name! & I like the music too, it's great!
    I hope everyone's feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both very much!

    Things are looking up now...finally!

    ReplyDelete